The ITTMes system software controls SDS interferometric tire testers.
Normal operation of the interferometric tire tester requires only little user interaction which makes it easy to operate this machine.
Using up to date programming techniques like multi-threading makes it easy for the operator to check the status of all running processes at any time and to allow user access to the system on demand.
Advanced system software safety mechanisms provide convenient exception and error handling. This makes the system well prepared to operate in a rough industrial environment.
Features of ITTMes software include:
- Control over all hardware components of the test system such as interferometric measurement heads, positioning devices, vacuum system, conveyor modules
- Execution of tire tests cycles either manual or full automatic. Acquisition and evaluation of interferograms delivered by the measurement heads. Result file creation for off line inspection.
- Touch screen support
- Barcode reader interface. The barcode reader can then be used to scan the serial numbers of the tires.
- Tire Zone specific evaluation of test results.
- Language of user interface configurable
Further options include:
- CAM interface for interacting with a database of tire data.
- User management (Option UM)
- Support of a second "viewer" barcode reader which offers an easy and safe way of retrieving stored tire test results (Option VB)
- Automatic Anomaly Detection (Option AAD)
- Tire Contour Detector for full automatic measurment head positioning and tire zone detection (Option TCD)
Additionally to the system software ITTMes which controls the SDS interferometric tire tester,
the software package ITTView provides all functions to
view and archive the test results of the interferometric tire tester
independently from the testing procedure.
Through this it is possible to adjust the testing procedure to the operational conditions
and to meet upcoming regulations concerning documentation of workflows
and quality controls.
Features of ITTView include:
- Functions to view, archive and backup test results
- Tools to measure distances and surfaces inside the result images
- Viewing of archived test results
- Customizable qualification procedure for test result classification
- Customizable printing of tire test protocols
- Multi language support
Optional features of ITTView include:
- Viewer Barcode: The computer system may optionally be equipped with a barcode reader for ITTView. The barcode reader can then be used to load tire data identified by a barcode. (Option VB)
- User Management: The system software can be equipped with an user management module. This forces each user to login prior the usage of the test system. By doing so the system allows to trace back the operator of each individual tire test. (Option UM)
- The system software can be equipped with an Automatic Anomaly Detection. If this option is enabled the system will automatically search for flaws in the tire while the test is in progress. Sensitivity and tolerances are adjustable for each individual tire zone. (Option AAD)
- The system software can be equipped with the Computer Aided Analysis. This option supports the operator during quantitative analysis of test results. All results are stored and displayed. Modification of existing results and re-analysis is possible at any time. (Option CAA)
- The system software can be equipped with the Safe Evaluation Option. This option forces the operator to do the result qualification step by step to avoid overseeing of flaws in the tested tire. (Option CAA)